You are fascinated by how innovation happens at established organizations. You have helped a company’s new venture go from insight to experiment to commercial launch by combining startup scrappiness and core business know-how. You have worked at the intersection of design + business + entrepreneurship. Now you have a bucket of lessons you’re ready to apply to drive organic growth. If you’re nodding your head, you’ve met some kindred spirits here at Peer Insight. Please read on!
We believe the attributes below will enable your success as a Director in our firm:
- 6+ years experience in a client-facing project management role at a consultancy or in a corporate environment that directly relates to innovation, growth or new ventures.
- Ability to display confidence and generate creative approaches in situations of ambiguity and bring a client along on the journey (using your ninja project management skills and strong communication prowess, among other skills).
- Experience in helping teammates grow by leading client projects and internal initiatives with curiosity, collaboration, empathy, tenacity, and scrappiness.
- Proven ability to think commercially, strategically and designer-ly.
- A Bachelors degree; Masters degree is a plus.
A Director in Peer Insight:
- Leads project teams on fast-paced (12-16 week) innovation and growth projects
- Works with the project partner and the client to adapt the plan to incorporate new insights and overcome challenges
- Zooms-in, then zooms-out to find patterns and synthesize new growth concepts
- Develops teammates and drives initiatives that grow our individual and collective capabilities.
- Designs and leads in-market validation experiments like an entrepreneur
- Represents our firm by speaking, writing, pitching and winning new projects
Peer Insight is located in Washington, DC. We merge the creativity of design thinking with the smarts of business strategy to guide companies on the journey to sustainable growth. We partner with visionary organizations, including Fortune 250 companies, non-profit organizations, public sector entities and educational institutions. We strive to recruit a group of unique individuals, not a homogenous pack, but our team members tend to share these attributes:
Are you interested? Let us know! Send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please note this is a full-time position in Washington, DC. Peer Insight is an equal opportunity employer.